Project Manager (PM) collaborates with our technical team and external stakeholders, including clients and third party suppliers/vendors, to ensure the optimal delivery of a project.
The PM also ensures that all relevant information is communicated to corresponding parties so that the day to day operations of the project can run smoothly.
The PM has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of a project.
- Set project objectives in terms of milestones, timeline and budget, and keep all stakeholders aligned with the plan
- Plan and manage deployment of resources (human, logistics, etc.) to meet project milestones
- Keep track of the different variables of a project such as cost, schedule, scope, and deliverables on track
- Collaborate with vendors as needed
- Apply quality management principles, including risk management processes